We are so glad you are here! Whether you are looking for a church community, curious about Jesus or never been to church, we want to help you. To get connected & plugged in, please fill out our Connection Card!
Sunday Online & In-Person Services
In Person Service - 1:30 PM
Live Streaming Service - 1:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it safe to come visit? We hold in-person & online Sunday services. We highly encourage everyone to join us for our in-person services, but for those would prefer to stay home, everything is online as well.
- Where is the church located? Oikos LA is located at 964 S. Berendo Street, Los Angeles, CA 90006. We are located on the third floor of the Education Center. For directions, click here.
- What about parking? We have parking lots available for you! We have 2 parking gates on Berendo Street that should be easy to see when approaching the church, feel free to park your car there during Sunday service and any fellowship after.
- Do I need to dress up? No, just come as you are! Some dress business casual, some in a t-shirt & jeans. Everyone is welcome!
- What if I am not a Christian? No problem! We want to be a church that can help anyone learn, grow and explore faith. To learn more about God, take a class with us!
- What happens after service? Our Welcoming Team would love to welcome you and connect you with other members of our church. Please free feel to connect with us, ask us questions about our church, small groups or anything else.
- How do I get plugged in? We invite you to take our membership class, get plugged into a life group, find a place to serve or join us for upcoming events.