Resources for Parents
Find resources to help with strengthening your relationships as well as the confidence to guide your kids into a healthy understanding of God's gift of sex.
- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity [Age level: High school+]
- Clint Arnold, Short Answers to Big Questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity [Age level: Jr. high+]
- J. Warner Wallace, Cold-Case Christianity for Kids [Age level: UED+]
- Josh McDowell, A Quest for Answers: The DaVinci Code [Age level: High school+]
- Lee Strobel, The Case for Christ [초등부 학생들 위한 The Case for Christ Kids 있습니다]
- Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek, I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist [Age level: High school+]
- Timothy Keller, The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism [Age level: High school+]
- William Lane Craig, On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision [Age level: High school+]
- Brenna and Stan Jones, How and When to Tell Your Kids about Sex: A Lifelong Approach to Shaping Your Child's Sexual Character
- Christopher Yuan, Holy Sexuality and the Gospel
- Jane Graver, How You Are Changing: For Girls 9-11
- 한국말로 변역이 됐어요!
- 또, 이 Series에는 11 책이 있습니다.
- Josh McDowell, The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About Sex. (Download the PDF here for free).
- Josh McDowell, How to Help Your Child Say "No" to Sexual Pressure
- Family Life: Family Life is committed to helping people know and apply the Biblical blueprints for maintaining a God-honoring marriage and raising children to become responsible adults. Helping couples build healthier marriages & families.
- Focus on the Family: Focus on the Family is a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive. We provide help and resources for couples to build healthy marriages that reflect God’s design, and for parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles. Find help for: sexual abuse, emotional abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, substance abuse, gambling, terminally ill and troubled teens.
- Plugged In: Plugged In is a Focus on the Family publication designed to shine a light on the world of popular entertainment while giving families the essential tools they need to understand, navigate, and impact the culture in which they live. Through their reviews, articles and discussions, they hope to spark intellectual thought, spiritual growth and a desire to follow the command of Colossians 2:8: “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.” Each month, Plugged In is visited more than 1 million times by people looking for detailed information about what’s really in popular movies, videos, television episodes, songs and games.